Thursday, June 17, 2010

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ICE CREAM!!!

It's summer and IT IS HOT!! I have been asked by several friends if I make ice cream cone clips. I had not but so wanted to start. So here it is! Finally! YAY!! Sorry for the long wait friends...but I think it was well worth it. These are just so so so super cute!! I'm very proud of them!

I was inspired to make these adorable ice cream cone clippies today because we have a new ice cream shop in our town called Scoops, that just opened up this week. It's an adorable little place that has ice cream that is just YUM-O! Not to mention a candy bar that any little kid (or adult for that matter) could get lost in! So when the kids and I got home, I used my inspiration and got to work! I hope you all love it as much as we do!!

ENJOY! ;)

2 comments:

  1. AWWW! I love it! It is so darn cute. Keep up the great work that you do.

    Gina
    motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Is this the Gina that just ordered off my etsy shop? Is so, how do you like your bows?!?! Thanks for joining my blog!!! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete