Friday, June 25, 2010

{Pretty Prints By SUNA PHOTOGRAPHY}

I am so excited to finally have some pretty prints of all the hair bows and clips I have. I have been in business for about 5 months now and had the perfect opportunity to have my great friends from Suna Photography and the beautiful princess' from our play group team up for an awesome photo shoot. A GREAT big thanks to all my beautiful and talented models. I hope you girls love your new bows!
We are just going to keep growing and growing and I hope that you all will hang with me. The best is yet to come!
Here are just a few of my favorites!

Support Our Troops BowAdorable Flower Bow with Pearl
Ribbon Flip Flop and Hair Bow SET Blue with pink and white polka dots
Check out Suna Photography's blog for more awwwwwsome pics of our photo shoot and much much more. If you have a special event...these are your chicks! Suna is fun, creative and just such a JOY to work with! LOL! (You know I had to..but it's soooo true!)
































No comments:

Post a Comment