Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let's BUG out!!

We are so excited it's summer. But you know what happens when it's summer time...all the BUGS come out! AHHHHH!!! I have to admit I am not a bug lover but these bug clips and bows are just way too cute!

It all started with the pink butterfly bow. There was such a great response that I just had to make them in different colors. I'm sure soon enough we'll come up with some more color choices. Feel free to comment if there is a color scheme you'd like to see!
We also started making the
four year old daughter
just LOVES these!!

Little Bits of Joy also has ladybugs in MANY different colors. Currently we have them in red, light pink, dark pink, blue AND orange. When I was a kid, I just LOVED ladybugs. I think it's because my dad always told me that ladybugs were lucky and since I was a daddy's girl I pretty much believed everything he said. :) A great friend and fellow SAHM who is about to have a little girl of her own, is IN LOVE with ladybugs right now and wants these in EVERY color. I think she just about has them all.
Last but certainly not least Little Bits of Joy also has a Add Imagepurple dragonfly
(more colors to come). These dragonflies are simple but certainly make a statement.
These adorable bugs are just PERFECT for the summer. They also would make such a cute gift for any birthday girl too!! Don't worry...we promise these bugs won't bite!!

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! Our church had a "BUG" themed VBS last week. My girls would love these!

    ReplyDelete